Vow – keeping healthy
Well, it's almost the end of the year. I've decided in 2021 to change my lifestyle. Here roughly is what I'm hoping to do:
- keep fit – I'm going to try harder in games lessons. From now on, I'll be running as fast as I can in athletics lessons. Who knows, I might be running for Wales soon!
- walk more – I’ll go out walking with the family over the weekend instead of staying in the house. ("Walking is good for body and mind!" says Dad!).
- healthy eating – more fruit and veg for me this year – and less chips and crisps!
- open a bank account – Dad is always talking about saving money. I'm fed up with hearing him say, "It's about time you were more responsible with money!" He thinks I spend too much money on clothes but I don't agree!
- be more positive – I'm going to ask Erin to go out with me and if she says no, I'll ask Emma!
- friends – I’ve got a lot of good friends so I'm going to do more things with them this year. Join the local running club. I hope I make new friends too!
2021 is going to be a big year for me. So goodbye! Time to cwtsh up in a warm bed.
Bye for now!